THE BEST KITCHEN CABINET CLEANER EVER INVENTED
KITCHEN CABINETS CAN LOOK NEW AGAIN!!!
REMOVES THE GREASY BUILDUP WITHOUT REMOVING THE FINISH..
Made for antiques used for all the wood in your home. No color or wax to leave residue and fingerprints.
This is not a cover-up its a repair. One easy application lasts for years.
16 OUNCE BOTTLES--ENOUGH TO CLEAN LOTS OF FURNITURE AND ANTIQUES $24.95
2 BOTTLES WILL CLEAN AN AVERAGE KITCHEN.
- 1. SHAKE IT UP TO BLEND THE CLEANER AND OILS..
- 2.PUT IT ON Super fine #0000 STEEL WOOL PADthis is your applicator ONLY -not a scrubber
and will allow the oil to go into the finish where it needed to eliminate the scratches and white faded areas.
- 3.WIPE IT OFF WITH A GOOD PAPER TOWEL EASY!!
WHAT COULD BE EASIER? RESULTS LAST FOR YEARS WITH ONE EASY APPLICATION.
2 bottles will clean an average kitchen.
Don't Refinish, Replace or even Reface---Rejuvenate.
- REMOVES STICKY BUILD-UP-Even cooking grease build-up over the Range.(the professional term is GUNK) FROM ALL THE WOOD IN YOUR HOME, OFFICE OR RV. Antiques, Cabinets, Furniture, Baseboards.
- REMOVES WHITE AREAS-water, heat, steam and sun can fade a finish.
- Bring the color back by replacing the oil its lost and making the finish clear again so you can see the color in the wood.
- The Oil Penetrates Your Finish So the Shine You Get Lasts~!!! Kitchen Cabinets, Table Tops, Wood Work, Window Sills.
- ELIMINATE SCRATCHES-clears out the white trails left in the finish, the scratch disappears and does not return.
- Great product to have around for pet owners. Use for any wood. Gun Stocks, Guitars, Kitchen Cabinets.
Not an every day dusting oil. You've tried them all- Orange oils, Murpheys oil soap, Old English-they're all alike. Most products lay on the surface and collect dust then dry out so you have to do it ONE MORE TIME. Some products can even make grease a worse sticky mess, or even remove the finish. Not a cover up--NO ADDED COLOR-- NEVER CHANGES THE ORIGINAL FINISH BY SMEARING COLOR,STAIN, OR WAX ON THE SURFACE. Why start the buildup all over again with wax and color.